Thursday 16 June 2011

How to get Coach Shoes for $50! And why downtown Winners locations= fabulous!

Earlier this week, my sister and I were shopping at Winners in downtown Toronto. We were looking at the shoe racks and came across $50 Coach sandals. They are so cute! White wedges with a silver buckle bearing the Coach logo. We each bought a pair and have been sporting them ever since.

This has got to be one of my best finds at Winners to date. Earlier this year, I was shopping at the downtown Vancouver location and came across a number of other solid deals. My favourite was a Nine West shrug (normally $90+, selling for $30). What I've noticed: I never have luck at locations in the suburbs or in smaller towns, but always come out a "Winner" in the downtown locations.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or noticed a similar phenomenon? I'm curious if Winners distributes their merchandise differently depending on the location.

In any event, if you live in the suburbs or a small town- check your local Winners... and next time you're downtown, pop by as well. Trust me, you never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment