Wednesday 25 May 2011

I love the City TV iPad App!!!


Above video is embedded via YouTube, posted by Rogers Communication Inc.

If you're from the east coast like me, you'll understand how important City TV's Breakfast Television is for achieving a full balanced breakfast.

(Breakfast Television is a morning show hosted in Toronto, Ontario)

I grew up with Breakfast Television humming in the background while getting ready for school. As a child, I performed twice on the show. Once on my thirteenth birthday. And yes, I got the standard BT-style birthday shoutout... in person. It was pretty awesome. Everyone needs at least one BT birthday shout out in their lifetime.

Such a great show. Which is why I was sad to find out that in order to get City TV with my cable subscription out west, it would cost an extra $5/month. Given that I already added the package that included TLC for $10 and CNN for an additional $5 (see previous post on Shaw Plan Personalizer), the line had to be drawn somewhere.

No need to fear, though. Kevin Frankish and the BT gang can be viewed for free on the City TV iPad app! Alternatively through the City TV website.

Even if you don't particularly care for Breakfast Television like I do, the City TV app also streams the latest episodes of popular shows including:
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Parenthood
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Not to mention my fave... Modern Family!!!
The app is free and available on iTunes. Would highly recommend: lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment